Camping, back to basics - no frills!
Camping at Acres Down Farm
New Forest Commoner's working farm offers you a place to stay away from it all.
- Bring your own tent, torch and washing up bowl
- Basic facilities: Ladies and Gents toilet block and 2 showers
(showers chargeable - £1 per person, per shower)
- Farm shop on-site selling home-made sausages, burgers and other basic camping supplies
- Optional farmhouse breakfast if you don’t want to cook your own
- No campfires permitted, we do however allow BBQ’s, raised off the ground
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead whilst on the campsite
- Open all year.
- £10 for 1-2 man Tent (small pop up / crawl into)
- £15 for 3-6 man Tent
- £20 for 7+ man Tent
- £20 for Campervan + £5 with stand alone awning
- £5 for Gazebos
Booked the night before at farmhouse
- £7 for Adults
- £5 for Children
We are a working farm keeping beef cattle, pigs, sheep and chickens. The farm opens directly on to the 900 year old Royal Hunting Forest now known as the New Forest National Park, where you can explore the beautiful countryside on foot or by bicycle. We are also a mecca for bird watchers.
Acres Down Farm Shop has our own produce available to purchase including – home reared beef, pork and lamb. Homemade sausages and burgers, free range eggs and much, much more!